Website Lyman Morse Boatbuilding, Inc.
Lyman Morse Fabrication has a position available for a Project Manager/Estimator.
Job responsibilities include:
- Assisting manager with proposals and bids for new projects
- Perform site visits and take accurate measurements of proposed projects for estimating
- Communicating with customers, project managers and other employees
- Assist with quality control of projects in process
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in welding and fabrication
- Previous experience in project management and estimating
- Reading architectural, shop and machine drawings
- Familiar with software systems including AutoCAD, Rhino, Excel, Word and use of email, etc.
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be able to use mathematics, including trigonometry and pi for calculations and layout purposes
- Work in a fast paced setting and in many different work environments
- Boating and yacht construction
- Understanding of AWS code
- Previous work with exotic metals fabrication (aluminum, stainless, bronze, titanium, etc.)
Benefits include, vacation time, health insurance and 401K.
Email resume to email@example.com or mail to Lyman Morse Boatbuilding, Inc., 84 Knox Street, Thomaston, Maine 04861.