Website Gold Coast Yachts
GOLD COAST YACHTS seeks a MAINTENANCE CHIEF
Successful applicant will have extensive experience operating and maintaining a variety of tools and equipment with a working knowledge of:
- Compressed air systems
- Vacuum systems
- Machine diagnostics
- Boat repair, manufacturing or operational experience is a plus
Applicant must possess;
- Good problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to meet deadlines, be dependable.
- A working knowledge of shop and personal safety fundamentals
- Ability to develop maintenance procedures and ensure implementation
- Ability to perform diagnostics from manuals using test equipment
- Ability to specify parts, materials, supplies, equipment
- Ability to install and maintain equipment functionality
- Ability to assign and oversee work of support staff
- Ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships
- Ability to provide reports, budgets, maintain logs and other related administrative functions using Microsoft Office software
- Able to reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Able to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Able to grasp, turn, and manipulate objects of varying size and weight.
- Able to stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time. Move up and down stairs and/or service ramps
Immediate full time position with an established 32 year old company in St.Croix, USVI. Benefits include paid vacations, holidays, health insurance and retirement plan. Wage commensurate with experience.
Please e-mail cover letter and resume to Amy@nullgoldcoastyachts.com.