Website MIG Marine
MIG Marine (Cleveland, Ohio, U.S.), a manufacturer of offshore performance powerboats using vacuum-infused biaxial fiberglass and carbon fiber, is currently seeking a Vacuum Infusion Fiberglass Specialist for its Cleveland, Ohio, U.S. site.
Job requirements include exposure to advanced composites manufacturing, and extensive hands-on experience developing innovative vacuum infusion closed mold processes for engineered composite products for large-scale boats, starting with a 27-foot boat. This position will be responsible for overseeing all manufacturing processes employed in the vacuum infusion closed mold processes.
Salary for this position will range from $120,000-$150,00 per year, depending on experience. Benefits include paid vacation and holidays, plus bonus, and 401K.
- Production management (preferred)
- Vacuum infusion fiberglass fabrication (required)
- Team leader
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organizing production schedule
- Accessing project and resources
- Determining quality standards
- Overseeing production process
- Production management
- Supervisory capabilities
- Sourcing, ordering and purchasing materials