Eastern, NC, privately owned company seeks CFO well-versed in all aspects of financial management ranging from simple accounting to broad investment and banking operations.
Employee Duties & Responsibilities
• monthly/periodic financial reports and analyses.
• projections and budgets
• reconciliation with requisite supporting information for accurate presentation of the financial reports.
• Oversees the accounting function (accounting, accounts payable and payroll) and billing and collections functions of the organization.
• forecasting cash flows and operating results
• presenting financial and other information to the leadership team and the Board of Directors.
Requirements and skills
• Proven experience as CFO, finance officer or relevant role
• In depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices
• Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
• Proficient in the use of MS Office, MS Excel, QuickBooks, ERP and financial management software
• CPA is a strong advantage
• BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus