Website Teak Isle MFG
Teak Isle Manufacturing is the premier designer and manufacturer of custom OEM parts for the Marine Industry. Over 200 of the nation’s most well-respected boat builders depend on Teak Isle for their custom acrylic, high-density polyethylene, solid surface, and custom cabinetry. We work closely with the boat company engineering and design teams. This is an opportunity for a technically inclined, motivated individual to join our Orlando, Florida based sales team.
- Assisting the Sales Team with follow-through of customer projects
- Dedication to excellent customer service
- Being organized and able to manage multiple projects from concept to completion
- Working closely with boat manufacturing engineers and sales teams
- Calculating product prices; part entry into our pricing systems
- Assisting in planning for trade shows and attending 2-3 shows per year
- Assisting in marketing – including writing press releases, posting on social media sites, and contributing content to marine industry magazines and TV shows
- Processing engineering changes to parts in our various systems
Qualified Applicants will have / demonstrate:
- Good general knowledge of boats and boat components.
- Strong technical aptitude with an engineering background preferred.
- Being technically inclined and interested in mechanical design to help develop innovative new products.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with customers, vendors, and coworkers in a professional and friendly manner.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel.
- References within the industry.
Applicants MUST include a personal letter with your resume explaining why you are interested in and qualified for this position.