Website World Cat
Located in Eastern North Carolina, World Cat is the leading catamaran powerboat builder in the World. Committed to safety and quality, we are proud to recommend our products to friends and family. We are seeking a Marketing Manager to continue our recent growth.
The focus of this job is on achieving results which are aligned with the larger picture of the organization and its strategic goals. Initiative, coupled with a sense of competitive drive, and the ability to stay focused on results despite changing conditions, is the key to achieving the performance objectives of this job. Because environmental and organizational conditions change rapidly, the work involves innovation and creativity in generating ideas for quick response. Self-assurance, and the confidence to purposely drive toward results while constantly problem-solving and engaging the commitment of others is essential. A leadership style that is firm and goal oriented, and yet motivates, trains, and engages others in an enthusiastic way is important. The emphasis on building rapport and relationships with individuals and groups requires an outgoing, poised and persuasive communication style. The scope of the job may require effective delegation to proven people. Especially routine and repetitive details should be delegated but with responsibility for follow up and accountability for timely results. The job environment is flexible, constantly changing and provides growth opportunity, recognition and reward for the achievement of business results.
Primary responsibilities and duties:
- Develop creative marketing strategies for current and future product lines
- Organizing and attending promotional events including owner’s events
- Leading and training a team of Marketing Associates throughout our network
- Identifying potential new markets and creating a plan to enter the market
- Brainstorming fresh advertising ideas with senior management
- Manage Marketing operating budget
- Manage our on-line marketing and presence
- Measure, analyze and report on the success of marketing programs
- Design and update website, brochures, and catalogues
- Organize and manage photo shoots
- Minimum 3 years of experience in marketing
- Marketing Degree preferred
- Minimum 3 years of leadership experience
- Excellent communication skills- both verbal and written
- Computer skills, especially Excel
To Apply: Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail resume to World Cat 1090 West St James ST, Tarboro, NC 27886.