Your ad space must be reserved before you upload your files. If it is not, please contact the Advertising Dept. at 207-359-4651, or your sales representative.
Please read instructions before uploading your files:
- You can upload a maximum of 3 files at a time (20 MB total, 10MB limit per file)
- File names: please include your company or product name in the file name for easy identification. Example: SmithCompany.tiff
- Project files should be Stuffed or Zipped into one archive for uploading to avoid incomplete data transfers and for shorter upload times.
- JPEG files must be 300 dpi. 72 dpi JPEG files need to be sent 4 times the size that the final image will be used.
- TIFF photos must be 300 dpi; line drawings must be bitmap images and 800 dpi.
- Quark and EPS files must be accompanied by all Macintosh fonts and embedded images. (No Multiple Master or Truetype.)
- Ads not conforming to these specifications will be subject to a loss of the 15% agency discount.
- Advertisers should be aware that not all output devices are calibrated the same. Thus, the final ad may vary slightly from your supplied file in terms of color, typeface or formatting. We cannot always control these variations and will not be held liable if they occur.